MERJE have partnered with an extremely exciting and high growth consultancy, who provide advice and guidance to some of the largest financial services firms in the world.
This firm provide the world’s leading Financial Service businesses with cutting edge advice related to some of the most difficult questions the industry faces – most notably, the climate change crisis.
You will be working with some of the brightest minds in the industry to create and implement solutions, with a specific focus on climate change related matters.
Roles are available at various levels of seniority, please enquire to discuss your suitability further.
Tasks will include:
- Create and embed climate change scenario modelling solutions.
- Advise clients on ESG governance and fund structure.
- Create and implement ‘Green Investment Strategies’ for clients.
- Climate/ESG product development in the ever changing regulatory landscape.
- Produce thought leadership guides related to ESG investing and asset classification.
- Previous quantitative risk experience within an Insurer, Asset manager/wealth manager, Bank or consultancy providing advice to the sector.
- Knowledge of climate change related modelling.
- Keen and demonstrable interest in climate change/ESG related matters.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills up to C-Level.