Clarence George is working on a highly technical quantitative insurance analytics role with a Global Asset Manager. Not only will the individual need to understand the modelling of assets and liabilities for insurers, they will also engage with clients on strategic asset allocation modelling projects and drive the ongoing development of optimisation models and tools.
- 5+ years of quantitative modelling experience
- Extensive understanding of modern financial mathematics including option pricing, hedging, stochastic processes and Monte Carlo simulation
- Insurance background including the regulatory, risk management and strategic frameworks
- Strong quantitative mindset but commercial ability to liaise with clients
- Coding experience in Python would be highly desirable
Please get in touch if you’d be interested to find out more.