Are you passionate about innovation and driving new technologies as well as being a market leader in Actuarial and Data Analytics and Data Science? Then this role is for you.
This top-end world renowned consultancy is looking for the following profile:
- An Actuary or Data Scientist with a master's degree from a top-end engineering school or university
- A profile with 2/3 years experience in a consultancy or insurance company
- Someone with experience in Life insurance, health products or P&C
- A profile familiar with Financial reporting metrics, Solvency II or IFRS.
- Profiles enthused and passionate about innovation, new technologies, data and new challenges
- A strong client facing profile and strong communicator would be preferred
- You like international environments
- You speak solid English and French
- A data Science candidate with familiarity with R and Python
The successful candidate will be able to work in the following areas:
- Actuarial modernization
- Vision and strategy
- Technology and data solution
- Actuarial systems and processes
- Regulatory and reporting change
- New valuation system implementation and upgrades
- Risk management
- Data Science and analytics projects
- Driving innovation and change
- Project management
- IFRS 17 projects
- Actuarial modelling improvements
If you have a relevant profile to this and would be interested in working in these areas. Please do send your CV's to Tom.Molyneux@ojassociates.com to organise a fully confidential call.
Good luck and I look forward to speaking to you about this fantastic role soon.