pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find an Actuarial student to work within a varied and interesting change programme.
Our client is a leading global insurer, that due due Brexit will need to report all regulatory numbers to the UK PRA. As part of this, a project team has been created, with the support of a Big 4 consultancy, to ensure all requirements will be met. The key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Interpretation and scope of PRA requirements (6 months)
* Implementation phase (12 - 18 months)
* BAU reporting there-after.
During the project phase, you can expect to be involved in the following duties:
* Design and delivery of internal model
* Validation and documentation of internal model
* Design and testing of QRT templates
* Development of reporting process, review and testing.
The ideal candidate will be an Actuarial student with 2-3 years of life insurance experience within one of Reporting, Risk, Capital or Model Development. You will be looking for a project role that is varied and have the ability to communicate Actuarial concepts to a non technical audience.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a member of our team will call you back. For more information please contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 691 or at email@example.com