Fairbank Partners seek an individual to fill the position of Senior Actuarial Pricing Analyst. The successful candidate will be expected to provide actuarial pricing support to various underwriting departments.
- Provide actuarial pricing support to various underwriting departments under moderate supervision
- Support pricing of all lines of insurance written from the European offices and through Lloyd’s. Lines of business include but not limited to: property, general casualty, marine and onshore construction
- Research and update various pricing parameters used within the pricing models such as increased limits factors, loss trend factors, underlying loss costs per unit of exposure, etc.
- Help build and maintain pricing models in Excel and other vendor software
To be considered:
- 2 – 3 years of experience as an actuary, preferably London Market Pricing insurance or reinsurance, but not essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics or related field
- Proficient with Excel and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ashley Beatens at Fairbank Partners on 07834 551 325. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.