Experienced actuaries in General Insurance
Grab this opportunity to be part of a dynamic, and world-leading company! Work in an environment where innovation is prized, and central to the company’s success, both in the work that they do, and culture that they foster.
About the Role
- Design solutions and oversee the delivery of projects, providing clients with expert knowledge to their problems and opportunities
- Work with the appointed actuary, and be involved in a variety of areas, from data and analytics strategy to the assessment of strategic initiatives
- Maintain and reinforce relationships with key clients, driving opportunity identification and thought leadership
- Lead a team of consultants to design and deliver actuarial and analytical solutions across multiple projects, monitor employee performance, and contribute to the strong team culture.
- FIAA or equivalent international qualificatio
- At least 8 years of experience as a General Insurance Actuary, with 5 years of client facing/senior stakeholder management experienc
- Experience in one or more of capital modelling (DFA), interpreting and analysing catastrophe model outputs, accident compensation will be advantageou
- Experience as a valuation actuary, and supporting the Appointed Actuary in preparation of AVRs and FCRs
- You’re a team player, who is a clear and confident communicator. You work with a high standard of excellence, and routinely find opportunities for both you, and the team you lead, to expand their potential.
This company is potentially open to sponsorships to Australia depending on the individual. (Permanent residency or working rights preferred)
For further information or to apply for this role please contact Aliza Yau on +61 499 888 857 or firstname.lastname@example.org