A global life reinsurer is seeking an experienced qualified actuary to lead their dynamic and diverse team in an Executive level role. This is an incredible opportunity that will give exposure to a range of innovative and complex projects within the company.
About the Role
The successful applicant will report directly to the Executive Head of Operations and Finance.
Responsibilities for this Executive role include (but are not limited to):
- Lead an experienced team of operation professionals
- Ensure the team is fully resourced to meet business demands
- Manage relationships with key operational clients
- Monitor the review of client reporting and model improvements
Actuarial Skills Required
The position would suit a qualified actuary with a minimum of seven years experience leading a team in a life insurance/reinsurance business. In addition, applicants should also possess:
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- A flexible and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills