Fairbank Partners are looking for a Part Qualified Actuary to join a project team focusing on the implementation of IFRS17.
- This will be a great opportunity for you to learn new skills and get a step ahead of the wider market in your understanding if IFRS17,
- The business is still designing and testing new processes and systems so you will be able to have real input into how IFRS17 reporting is managed in the future,
- Once the project is completed and IFRS17 become a BAU process you will be rotated into the wider reporting team,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified Actuary making good progress through the early Actuarial exams,
- Ideally you will have a background in Actuarial reporting, but we will also consider good students from different Actuarial backgrounds,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.