Fairbank Partners are working with a growing Life Insurer who is looking for a Qualified Actuary to join their IFRS17 implementation team.
- Work with the wider finance team and deliver SII results,
- The business is still designing and testing new processes and systems so you will have real input into how IFRS17 reporting is managed in the future,
- You will need to present new ideas to senior stakeholders and drive forward projects,
- Once the project is completed and IFRS17 become a BAU process you will be rotated into the wider reporting team,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Ideally you will have a strong background in reporting.
- IFRS17 experience would be advantageous but not essential,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.