Clarence George is working with a bespoke consultancy who are looking to expand their Financial Services team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a high calibre and ambitious individual with a life insurer background to generate proposition ideas and successfully bring the solutions to clients within Investment Strategy, ALM, Capital and a diverse range of other projects.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- A nearly or newly qualified Actuary
- Experience of investment strategies for insurers
- Excellent consulting skills or a desire to develop these skills
- Experience of planning projects
- Strategic business acumen and knowledge of risks facing the life insurance industry
- Good knowledge of the requirements of Solvency II
- Strong communication
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a bespoke consultancy that operates on a completely flat structure, with no audit responsibilities, and is aiming to expand globally .
If interested please apply directly for immediate consideration. [CG/192]