We are searching for qualified reporting actuaries to join a global reinsurer in Dublin. The successful candidate will gain exposure to a variety of reinsurance solutions and transactions. The Actuarial Development team is responsible for the oversight of the company's actuarial assumptions and models.
About the role
Duties for the Actuarial Development Manager role include, but are not limited to:
- Support the review process of actuarial assumptions
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of IFRS17
- Work with the business development and operational teams
- Keep up to date with various industry developments
Actuarial skills required
This actuarial development manager position is open to fully qualified actuaries from a life (re)insurance background with at least 5 years experience. Suitable applicants for this role should have:
- Experience in Financial Reporting, Prophet and/or SQL
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong work-ethic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
This organisation prides itself on its collaborative team ethos. There are additional roles planned for at both actuary and management levels over the coming months.