At Arthur we only work with the best, therefore we are joining forces with an international business who strive to develop and deliver sustainable and scalable business to insurance start-ups. The organisation works in a very agile way where delivery to timelines is essential.
This role was created due to the FCA’s recent proposal to tackle concerns about insurance pricing, meaning you will be working within the parameters of the reporting requirements to help monitor and ensure the business is adhering to the principle of fair pricing. Therefore, as a Senior Pricing Analyst you will be responsible for installing the correct governance & framework.
This unique, yet unmissable role is directed towards an experienced specialist who can easily fit in with the company’s values and culture, but also someone who has a passion for delivering and communicating precise, analytical work and inspired by being part of something unique. The business is open to individuals who have varied backgrounds and experiences within the industry. A go get mindset who is keen and willing to learn new things. Therefore, if you are seeking something different from a number crunching role then please do get in contact.
• UK personal lines pricing experience.
• Proactive pricing & monitoring experience.
• Understanding of wider business requirements and the impact of pricing/product design.
• Ability to work in a small, dynamic team and undertake multiple tasks.
• Knowledge of insurance processes and systems.
• Ability to build and sustain strong working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.