Senior Actuarial Associate sought for a Bermuda based Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Senior Actuarial Associate to join their Pricing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary to join a growing team as a Senior Actuarial Associate.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, rapid career progression and flexible work/life balance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Actuarial Associate:
- Varied position covering pricing, underwriting and structuring of international asset-intensive reinsurance
- Developing pricing models for reinsurance transactions
- Develop, maintain and enhance pricing tools and models
- Interaction with senior management and leadership
Key Experience of the Senior Actuarial Associate:
- Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
- Experience within bulk annuity pricing or longevity would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious and able to work independently
The recruitment of a strong Senior Actuarial Associate is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Actuarial Associate then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.