A well-known life insurance company is looking for a qualified individual to join their Dublin team as an Internal Model Actuary. The organisation is in a period of expansion and requires an actuary with Internal Model experience to assist in growing the business, both in Ireland and Europe.
About the role
This position will require intense engagement with senior stakeholders and management who have responsibility for risk exposures within the Internal Model.
Responsibilites for Internal Model role include (but are not limited to):
- Management of the day to day operation of the Internal Model
- Ability to contribute to improvements to the Internal Model
- Reporting outputs to the Head of Reporting, Head of Actuarial Function, and other key stakeholders
- Attending meetings with the Internal Model risk committee
Actuarial skills required
This role would suit a qualified actuary with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience. Other essential criteria include:
- Knowledge and experience of Internal Models
- Previous experience in delivering Model activity
- Excellent communication skills