Reinsurance Accountant sought for a global Re-Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Reinsurance Accountant to join their Technical Accounting function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Reinsurance Accountant with demonstrable experience of Life Re/Insurance to join a global Re-Insurer.
Responsibilities of the Reinsurance Accountant:
- Lead on onboarding of new client arrangements
- Design and implement process improvements to optimise end-to-end onboarding
- Support commercial and reporting initiatives using IFRS accounting requirements to optimise value creation
- Act as SME for technical accounting and reinsurance operations, including IFRS17
Key Experience of the Reinsurance Accountant:
- Newly Qualified Accountant
- Experience within Life Insurance or Reinsurance
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
The recruitment of a strong Reinsurance Accountant is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Reinsurance Accountant then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.