I am looking for a driven individual to join a leading provider of bulk purchase annuities. This is an incredible opportunity for a qualified or about to be qualified actuary, to work for an extremely progressive business doing work with bulk annuity pricing.
The company encourage self-development and offer competitive rewards, benefits and the aim to grow the business constantly. This brilliant position is a fantastic career move. Not only will you will have the chance to work with the best in the business, but you will gain a variety of new skills.
- Supporting DB Actuaries with delivering business quotations;
- Manipulating data, running pricing models to calculate premiums, assumption setting and calculation of all associated pricing metrics;
- Drive projects forward;
- Support the accurate and timely delivery of data true ups;
- Check drafts of internal or external sign off documentation produced by the team for each quotation or true up,
- Check individual member calculations carried out;
- Develop a deep knowledge of all systems and tools used in DB pricing;
- Provide support in ad hoc tasks such as data analysis, proposition developments, systems testing and process improvements.
- Have experience of working within a pension consultancy;
- Nearly / Newly qualified;
- Good technical actuarial concepts;
- Ideally but not necessary - some exposure to risk settlement projects;
- Good knowledge and awareness of the DB buy in/buy out market, and relevant regulation;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good interpersonal and team working skills.