Joining our client as a qualified Pricing Actuary you will apply your technical actuarial and modelling skills across a wide variety of activities.
You will have the opportunity for out of the box thinking, working on solutions to a broad range of challenges. You will work collaboratively with colleagues in the pricing and client management teams and with subject matter experts throughout the business, both locally and within EMEA, and indeed globally.
This is a client facing role where you will work closely with clients to understand their needs and deliver solutions for them and the business.
- Qualified Actuary
- Appetite for a multi-dimensional role that is both highly technical and client facing
- Excellent knowledge of relevant statistical and actuarial models
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- We will consider primary insurance or re-insurance pricing experience
- Accuracy and commitment to quality
- Excellent collaboration and team working, sociable 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities effectively
- Self-motivated, ability to work under pressure when needed
The successful candidate will develop and maintain actuarial relationships;you'll develop and maintain pricing bases for products and work collaboratively with clients on pricing and product development issues.
To hear more about this opportunity please forward your CV along with relevant contact details for consideration.