We are working closely with a specialist consultancy looking to grow the Insurance team following their success in winning new projects and clients. They have offices in London and North England but you could also be based from home.
They are a very dynamic and innovative consultancy with a global presence. They are now recruiting a number of Actuaries with different levels of experience - from part-qualified to several years post qualification.
Being in growth mood, they are able to shape the role around the individual’s strengths and interests. Either you enjoy technical or business development / commercial work, they will make it work.
- Capital modelling
- IFRS 17 systems design
- Matching Adjustment optimisation using Machine Learning
- Building a reinsurance model from scratch
- Project support for an insurer purchase/acquisition
- Employee-owned business; this sets themselves apart from the consulting market
- No audit work
- Use of cutting-edge technology
- Awarded for their commitment to staff well-being resulting in strong employee engagement - one of the lowest employee turnover rates in the industry
- Culture – employees are and feel rewarded for their work, down-to-earth people, open to feedback, teamwork oriented
- Company-wide weekend team-building trips to Europe each year
- Flat structure and entrepreneurial environment
For further information on this fantastic opportunity, please apply directly to arrange a consultation with a member of CG.