Clarence George is working with a bespoke Consultancy on a fantastic opportunity in their growing Insurance & Financial Services division with a focus on Investment ALM.
The firm has ambitious plans to double in size in the coming years and is looking for a qualified Actuary with prior Investment/ALM experience to support the continual growth of the business.
- Qualified Actuary/CFA with 1-4 years post-qualified experience
- Prior Life Insurance experience and a background in investment ALM
- Experience around responsible/sustainable investing, illiquid assets, ESG would be highly desirable
- Previous Consultancy experience isn’t necessary but commercial and interpersonal skills are essential
- A self-starter able to work autonomously and confident in leading projects independently
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly dynamic team growing both in the UK and international markets. For more information please apply directly and a member of the team will be in touch.