We have an incredibly exciting opportunity with an Investment Bank who are growing their Insurance Solutions team with another Life Actuary to support on M&A Advisory.
If you’re a qualified Life Actuary with M&A experience (albeit only some M&A experience), please continue reading as this is the perfect role for you.
Sitting in the Insurance Solutions team, you will provide support to the wider team across the full life cycle of from strategy through to implementation. You will also provide support and/or lead presentations so strong communication skills are required.
There is an existing team, some of whom are also qualified Actuaries and therefore there is a clear roadmap on how to develop and train you to perform in this non-traditional role.
Successful candidates will require the following:
- To be a qualified Life Actuary with at least 1-2 years PQE
- Previous experience working within an M&A team/function
- Capital Management / Valuations experience
- Willingness to learn something new and different as there will be a rather steep learning curve
- Plenty of experience dealing with stakeholders – communication skills are a key requirement
Due to the nature of this role, candidates will be required to work from London a minimum of 2-3 days per week.
If the above sounds interesting and you’d like to hear more, please apply now for a confidential discussion to firstname.lastname@example.org.