If you’re a qualified Reporting Actuary and wanting to do something a little more non-traditional, this is the perfect role for you.
This unique position sits within a start-up insurance client who are backed and funded by a larger insurer taking away any typical risk associated with joining something at the start-up stage.
Whilst the role is to work as a Reporting Actuary and carry out various BAU tasks, this role will also require you to work closely with the reinsurers, providing support on valuation and risk but also working as part of the Product Development team to come up with new alternative products.
Some of the key requirements:
- Qualified Life Actuary
- Minimum of 4 years working in a Reporting role for either a Life insurer or Consultancy
- Experience and understanding of Solvency II (IFRS17 would be a bonus)
What you get in return:
- Complete flexibility – you pick where you work and when from the outset
- Autonomy to shape the role as you see fit – you will join a small team and responsibilities will be varied allowing you to choose your own path
- Opportunity to be grow something new and challenge the status quo
If this sounds like you, please apply now for a confidential discussion to firstname.lastname@example.org.