pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find a Head of Capital and ALM for a Life insurer based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
The purpose of the role is to support the Finance Director, Chief Actuary and CRO in achieving objectives set for the Actuarial function including:
* Lead the production of the ORSA and Business plan projections
* Lead on the delivery of the Standard Formula Appropriateness evaluation
* Lead on the management of the Matching Adjustment portfolios
* Lead on ALM.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Identification of capital impact of potential acquisitions
* Identifying opportunities for improving capital efficiency
* Leading the Capital and ALM team.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Actuary with previous experience of Capital Management and ALM. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a team.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV and I will call you back. For more information, please contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 691 or firstname.lastname@example.org