pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find an experienced Actuary to lead a Solvency II Reporting Transformation programme for 18 months.
Working for an Edinburgh based life insurer, you will be responsible for delivering the Solvency II reporting transformation that aims to:
* Meet quarterly and annual UK and EU Solvency II reporting timelines
* Ensure capital sensitivities and capital forecasts can be delivered in an efficient and timely manner to facilitate stress and scenario testing, business planning, ORSA and run-off plans
* Ensure requirements for proxy modelling are met
* Provide more insightful analysis on capital forecasts and sensitivities and performance measurement
* Document the end-to-end reporting process to Solvency II documentation standards
The ideal candidate will be an experienced qualified Actuary with the ability to lead change and an understanding of Solvency II rules. Your role will focus on the development and implementation of actuarial modelling tools and reporting processes.
To apply, please send me a copy of your CV and I will call you back. For more information, please contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 691 or firstname.lastname@example.org