Clarence George is working with a bespoke consultancy who are looking to expand their Financial Services team by hiring an experienced Consultant focused on the Investment & ALM part of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a high calibre and ambitious individual with a life insurance background to lead on projects as well as generate proposition ideas within the Insurance Solutions/ALM industry.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified actuary/CFA with post-qualified experience
- Experience of investment strategies for insurers
- Any experience around climate risk and ESG would be highly desirable
- Excellent consulting skills and experience managing projects and teams
- Strategic business acumen and knowledge of risks facing the life insurance industry
- Good knowledge of the requirements of Solvency II
- Strong communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a bespoke consultancy that operates on a completely flat structured basis, with no audit responsibilities and ambitious growth plans both in the UK and overseas.
If interested, please apply directly for immediate consideration. (Reference CG/226)