Life Capital and Risk Actuary Contract
Location: Central London with hybrid working arrangement
Day rate and inside IR35
Posted: 20th September 2021
Are you a life actuary with credit risk or market risk modelling experience?
A contract opportunity has come up with a dynamic bulk annuities firm. They are looking for someone who can help them with a range of skills during their busy period. The work undertaken will include modelling, validation and strategising.
- Advise for decision-making on enhancements to the Capital regulatory frameworks
- Manage Market and Credit Risks by ensuring the methodology, models and results are consistent with internal model and PRA regulations
- Maintain and develop the Capital and Liquidity Risk Appetite Frameworks according to the appropriate policies
- Support SCR - Solvency Capital reporting processes
- Collaborate with the surrounding functions to find the best strategies to optimise the internal model
- Post-qualified life actuary (by exams or experience) with UK experience
- Strong experience with credit risk or market risk modelling
- Must be able to follow Matlab/Python/C++ and do some programming
- You must be eligible to work in the UK - these rules have changed recently so when applying please state your eligibility to work in the UK. (E.g. British passport, Irish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
If interested, apply here ASAP as recruitment is on going.
Alternatively get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.