Junior Catastrophe Modeller - Reinsurance focus
My client - part of a large international insurer - are looking for a junior catastrophe modeller to join their team. Main responsibilities include:
- Audit client data and portfolios to assess the completeness & accuracy for catastrophe modelling purposes
- Convert exposure data into formats required by catastrophe models
- Communicate results effectively to all stakeholders
- Analysis of natural disasters
- Gain an understanding of risk management and the risk transfer (reinsurance)
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (SQL, R, VBA)
- Experience of GIS tools and Power Bi beneficial
This position provides an excellent opportunity for the candidate to develop their knowledge and understanding of catastrophe modelling within an insurance operation.
To apply please contact Thomas Knights at Eames Consulting.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.