Amazing opportunity for a part/newly qualified actuary with commercial non-life experience
(non-negotiable), to develop within a multi-faceted role in pricing and reserving, as well as other aspects of business.
- Hybrid pricing/reserving
- Highly respected Lloyds re/insurer
- Specialty and financial risk business lines, that are in excess of $300m of GWP.
- Individual account pricing and aggregate pricing/reserving risk
- Development of technical pricing analytics
- Key role in business planning, growth strategies and capital management
Reporting to the Senior Actuary of the business lines, this will be an opportunity for you to gain varied exposure to different areas of actuarial diversifying your skill set and knowledge allowing you to evaluate risk across the board at a lucrative company that takes pride in its inclusive culture.