Life Capital and Risk Actuary
Location: Central London with hybrid working arrangement
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 + competitive package
Posted: 17th September 2021
Are you a life actuary who is knowledgeable about the Bulk annuity market?
An opportunity has come up with a dynamic bulk annuities firm who are a brilliant organisation to progress in.
- Advise for decision-making on enhancements to the Capital regulatory frameworks
- Manage Market and Credit Risks by ensuring the methodology, models and results are consistent with internal model and PRA regulations
- Maintain and develop the Capital and Liquidity Risk Appetite Frameworks according to the appropriate policies
- Support SCR - Solvency Capital reporting processes
- Collaborate with the surrounding functions to find the best strategies to optimise the internal model
- Post-qualified life actuary with UK experience
- Strong experience with Solvency II and risk management
- You must be eligible to work in the UK - these rules have changed recently so when applying please state your eligibility to work in the UK. (E.g. British passport, Irish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
If interested, apply here ASAP as recruitment is on going.
Alternatively get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.