Clarence George is working exclusively with a leading Insurer/Asset Manager who is looking for a Senior ALM Manager/Actuary to join the Hedging Analytics and ALM team. The purpose of this role is to create value in the business by optimising asset and liability strategies through coordinating the development of tools and methodologies.
- Open to professional qualifications; i.e. Actuary, CFA, CQF, etc
- 7+ years industry experience within a Consultancy/Life Insurer/Asset Manager/Investment Bank
- Highly commercial acumen – experience working with multiple teams across various projects. Stakeholder management experience is also required
- IT skills such as Python/Matlab/R. Please note this is not a coding/model development role
- Ideally a good understanding of a Life Insurance balance sheet and annuity book
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing team where you will get exposure across the wider Investment ALM team. Please apply to find out more.