Internal Model Life Actuary
Location: WFH with occasional travel into Edinburgh or Birmingham
Salary: £120,000 - £140,000 per annum + benefits
Date Posted: 14th September 2021
Are you a life actuary who has experience of working on internal models?
As the expectations of the internal model are higher from the regulator, there are improvements to be made to the internal model of this reputable company.
- Managing and rebuilding the team
- Strategising and advising for decision-making on proposals
- Oversee the variables related to the internal model: Capital, Liquidity, Financial Soundness Risks
- Maintain and develop the areas of the internal model with respect to credit risk, illiquid assets and the BPA market
- Support ORSA reporting processes
- Enable preparation of papers and reports for senior management and Executives and sign these off
- Post-qualified life actuary with UK experience
- Strong experience with ORSA, capital and risk management
- Experience of managing people
- You must be eligible to work in the UK - these rules have changed recently so when applying please state your eligibility to work in the UK. (E.g. British passport, Irish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
If interested, apply here asap as recruitment is on going.
Alternatively get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.