Graduate Economic Capital Analyst
A fantastic, new entry level opportunity at an innovative, market leading company. Working in a collaborative specific team this role will sit within Economic Capital (EC) within the Risk Division, responsible for operating and developing the internal Economic Capital Model.
Key Duties skills:
- Present information to Panel Members and Directors
- Responsible for processing the data and modelling updates for the Residual Value and SMR risk models, ensuring the data quality and credibility of outputs with Asset Risk and the wider EC Team
- Coordinate the updating of the Credit/Treasury and Operational Risk capital models, ensuring inputs and outputs are managed and agreed with the wider business functions including Treasury, Finance & Business Risk
- Present to senior stakeholders ensuring the model risk, technicalities, impact of change are fully understood.
- Degree Level Educated minimum 2:1 in a qualitative related subject (Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Statistics)
- Python, VBA, and Tyche Desirable
- 1-2 years Desirable
35 Hours a Week