A leading life insurance company is seeking a qualified actuary to join their team as an Actuarial Internal Audit Senior Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to senior management and provide guidance to all aspects of the internal audit.
About the Role
The Actuarial Internal Audit Senior Manager will join the companies Internal Audit team and will report directly to the Group Head of Internal Audit.
Responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Group Head of Internal Audit in delivering the yearly internal audit plan
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ensuring audit plans and risk assessments are relevant
- Supporting the production of key audit documents
Actuarial Skills Required
The ideal applicant will be a qualified actuary from a life background with between 3-5 years of post qualification experience. Suitable candidates for the role should also have:
- The ability to prepare clear, coherent audit reports
- Experience in building strong client relationships with excellent communication skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills