pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find a Group Actuary on behalf of a FTSE 100 Life insurer.
Working within the group finance team you will be responsible for:
* Production of group annual report, consolidated financial statements and Solvency II Pillar III reporting for all reporting periods
* Act as lead Actuarial expert for all external group reporting
* Deliver group Solvency II Pillar III narrative reporting
* Explanation of complex actuarial concepts to technical accounting team
* Explanation of actuarial results to ExeCo
* Input into other group audit and board papers.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced qualified Actuary with excellent communications skills, an ability to explain Actuarial results to a range of audiences and with a strong understanding of financial reporting. Solvency II knowledge is essential. Previous experience of IFRS is desirable.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV and I will call you back. For more information, please contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 691 or firstname.lastname@example.org