A well-known global reinsurer are looking for a qualified actuary to join their team as a Senior Actuarial Development Manager in Dublin. The Actuarial Development team supports the oversight and development of various actuarial models and methodologies. The organisation are looking for an accomplished and motivated senior actuary to join their expanding team.
About the Role
Responsibilities for the Senior Actuarial Development Manager role include, but are not limited to:
- Review and support the development of new business proposals.
- Keeping up to date with various progressions in actuarial methodologies and developing new techniques.
- Effectively communicate the key results and findings to various stakeholders.
- Contributing to the implementation of IFRS17 and other reporting standards.
Actuarial skills required
This Senior Manager role is open to fully qualified actuaries with at least 4 years of post-qualification experience in the life sector. Suitable candidates should also have:
- Financial reporting experience.
- Strong people management skills and experience.
- A high level of Prophet and SQL experience.