Great opportunity to work with a global reinsurance broking house to be based in the regional hub in South East Asia.
This position will be responsible for leading and managing the day-to-day activities of the Analytics team in this office plus, importantly, ensuring that the team works and coordinates seamlessly with the teams in the broader Asia Pacific region.
About the role
- Deliver and expand analytical support to existing portfolio and new business opportunities, including technical pricing, modelling and general avenue for analytical opinion.
- Work closely with the broking team to embed actuarial capabilities into client teams across existing portfolio and new business opportunities.
- Support development and closure of product innovation as well as individual deals including identification of suitable opportunities and negotiations with markets.
- Lead and manage Analytics team and provide technical support to sub-regions within APAC.
- Fellowship from recognised actuarial institute preferred
- 10-15 years of experience with reinsurance analytics or equivalent background preferred, including direct pricing and specialty class experience a plus
- Proven track record of successful team leadership experience
- Strong communication and client interaction skills.