Actuarial Analyst sought for a FTSE100 Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking an Actuarial Analyst from either a Life or Pensions background to join their BPA team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Actuarial Analyst with experience of DB Pension Schemes to join a FTSE100 Insurer.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Analyst:
- Responsible for finalisation modelling of large Pension scheme transactions
- Analytical role working with large data sets and pension benefits and pricing tools
- Work with colleagues to peer review work and share ideas
Key Experience of the Actuarial Analyst:
- Life Insurance of Pensions Consulting background
- Part Qualified, working towards Actuarial or Pensions qualifications
- Knowledge of DB pension schemes
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
The recruitment of a strong Actuarial Analyst is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
This role comes with a competitive package and full study support.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Analyst then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.