Clarence George is working with a highly dynamic Life Insurer on a Risk Manager, ERM position where the purpose of the role is to co-ordinate the ERM framework, risk appetite and limits across the business. You will engage with different teams including the investment, strategy and new business/origination which includes presenting to senior members of the business.
- 5+ years’ experience in a risk setting
- Preferable life insurance background but open to other backgrounds of Risk
- Highly commercial and confident in liaising with different teams across the business
- Previous ERM/Risk/ORSA experience is highly desirable
- Understanding of business processes, standards, regulatory and industry requirements
- Attention to detail and able to formulate accurate reports
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the Head of ERM in a highly dynamic environment that operates across the business. For more information, please apply directly and a member of the team will be in touch. [CG/217]