Clarence George is working with an extremely fast-growing Life Insurer looking to develop their hedging capabilities. The individual will be situated within the wider ALM/Investments team with the purpose of the role to understand the hedging capabilities and to develop and maintain the scenario testing framework.
- Nearly/newly qualified in a professional qualification (FIA/CFA)
- Advanced modelling capabilities in programming languages such as MATLAB, Python, VBA, R etc.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Commercial acumen - individuals with a consultancy background are highly suitable
- Understanding of a life insurer and matching adjustment skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly technical ALM team that is very well regarded in the market. The role offers exceptional exposure across the wider ALM/Investments teams and is highly suitable for an ambitious, driven individual.
Please apply directly to discuss the role further with a member of the Clarence George team. [CG/216]