Our client, a multinational insurance provider is looking for a Financial Risk Actuary to join their non-life Risk Department. If you are looking to develop your risk experience and want a responsible position in a growing environment, then this could be the role for you. This position comes with a generous salary and an excellent benefits package.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Risk, the Financial Risk Actuary will join the company's expanding Dublin-based Risk Function. This role is essential in the successful delivery of the company's risk management processes, including ORSA. This is an exciting position that will enable you to advance and diversify your skills while gaining exposure to projects with senior stakeholders.
Duties for the Financial Risk Actuary role will include (but are not be limited to):
- Supporting and assisting with all aspects of the risk management framework
- Managing the ORSA process and ensure successful delivery of the ORSA report
- Assisting in the development of risk management policies
- Assisting and supporting senior management to develop the businesses risk management culture
- Ensuring compliance with relevant standards and regulations
Actuarial skills required
The financial risk actuary role would suit a nearly/newly qualified actuary with previous risk or capital experience. The company are open to candidates from both a non-life and life insurance background. Keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and regulatory risk management developments, this role would suit someone with strong commercial acumen and excellent communication skills.