We are searching for a Reporting Actuary to join a renowned insurer in Dublin. The successful applicant will join the Life Actuarial Reporting team as a senior team member responsible for the production and delivery of IFRS results. It’s a great opportunity for a technical actuary to develop IFRS17 skills.
About the Role
Responsibilities for the Reporting Actuary role include, but are not limited to:
- IFRS calculations and reviews.
- Production of the annual 5-year IFRS business plan.
- Provide assistance in the creation and testing of Prophet models.
- Cross communicating with other teams and areas of the company as needed.
Actuarial Skills Required
The Reporting Actuary position is open to Qualified or Nearly Qualified actuaries from a life reporting background with at least 4 years' experience.
Suitable candidates for this role should have:
- Experience in Financial Reporting and/or Capital Management.
- IFRS, EV or Solvency II reporting experience.
- Knowledge of modelling software, ideally Prophet.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong work-ethic, analytical and problem-solving skills.