This role sits within the Specialty Financial Risk Solutions (FRS) and Specialty Binders business division. These business lines account for nearly $500mn of GWP. The role will provide support to the Senior Actuary across both of these business Divisions and each of these markets.
You will support the team with clear responsibilities across
- Individual account pricing, new business due diligence and performance monitoring
- Development of underwriter rating tools and technical pricing analytics
- Compliance and reporting against internal and Regulatory Best Practice pricing and underwriting risk management standards.
- Strategic portfolio profitability analysis “deep dives” to prospectively inform changing mix of business impact in Business Planning, renewal book remediation and new business growth strategies
- Business Planning and Capital Management loss ratio parameterisation processes
- Reserving process for the Binders division, and wider team as required.
To be considered, we're looking for a Newly Qualified Actuary who is an analytical problem solver and outstanding communicator.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ashley Beatens at Fairbank Partners on 07834 551 325. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.