Clarence George is working with a Global Asset Manager on an Associate/Junior VP level role within the Multi-Asset Strategy & Solutions team. This role focusses on the UK Pension/Fiduciary market and will support the sales team in designing, implementing and taking the lead on all aspects of portfolio construction and asset allocation for client accounts.
- Open to qualifications (FIA, CFA, CAIA, other)
- 3+ years’ experience within a Fiduciary/LDI environment
- Strategic Asset Allocation and Portfolio Construction experience
- Highly commercial and able to explain complex topics to non-technical individuals
- IT skills in Python would be highly desirable but open to any advanced languages (Matlab, R, C++)
This opportunity offers fantastic exposure to senior members of the business who you will be working closely with in supporting large accounts, as well as the opportunity to lead on client engagements. Please get in touch (reference CG/219) to find out more. [CG/219]