A reputable insurance organisation based in Dublin has a pricing team leader opportunity for a French-speaking actuary. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop leadership experience in a diverse company, known for its outstanding employee benefits.
About the role
The successful candidate will report to the chief pricing actuary and will join a team of 4 individuals. This role has a lot of visibility and will involve interacting with various stakeholders both in France and Ireland.
Duties for the Pricing Team Leader role will include (but not be limited to):
- Conduct stress scenarios and backtesting analyses.
- Build and modify product offers.
- Provide support to pricing colleagues, as well as the Pricing Manager in developing. underwriting guidelines.
- Recruit and train new pricing employees.
- Delegate workload and projects to team members.
Actuarial Skills Required
The position would suit a fluent french speaking actuary. The company is open in terms of background, however, suitable candidates should have at least 5 years of actuarial experience. Previous pricing experience is desired, although not essential. Suitable candidates for this role should also have:
- Strong IT skills (VBA, Excel, SAS, Prophet etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- People management skills are desired but not essential