Actuarial Manager sought for a FTSE100 Insurer on a fixed-term contract basis. Our client is seeking an Actuarial Manager with Solvency II and Capital Monitoring to enhance their Actuarial function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary with demonstrable experience of Solvency II and Capital Monitoring to join a FTSE100 Insurer as an Actuarial Manager.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Manager:
- Varied role within Capital Monitoring and Forecasting programme
- Support strategic business outcomes of new sensitivity tooling and expansion of the sensitivity suite
- Work collaboratively with SMEs across the Group
- Present to programme Director and other senior stakeholders
Key Experience of the Actuarial Manager:
- Qualified Actuary or qualified by experience
- Experience of Solvency II across Own Funds and SCR
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Actuarial Manager is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package. This role can be based in a number of locations and will offer flexible working options, including part time working.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Manager then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.