Workday HRIS specialist
£50,000 - £70,000
7 Month FTC
- As a Workday HRIS specialist you will be responsible for maintaining and continually improving the core HR system and associated infrastructure, with a focus on the exploitation of new Workday functionality particularly for our Talent Acquisition team.
Playing a key role in the day-to-day operation of HRIS functions you will be an interface with the wider HR function, IT and all other key stakeholders. Crucial to the success of the role is your ability to effectively communicate technical and process change, while overseeing process design, implementation, testing and change management.
Please note this is a 7 month fixed term contract.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience of Workday HCM
- Release management experience in a SaaS environment;
- Experience of testing and deployment planning;
- Knowledge of HR processes, and Talent Acquisition processes specifically;
- Analytical thinker with process development experience
- Ability to work well in structured and unstructured environments, be a self-starter, work well under pressure and with changing priorities, and manage own time effectively.
- Proficient in Workday and business process configuration;
- Knowledge of Workday implementation methodology, combined with the experience of running / facilitating design workshops;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to troubleshoot workday issues using a variety of techniques.
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.