I am currently looking for an experienced SAP Finance Data Lead to join our customer on an initial 12 month contract.
This is a majority remote contract, with some travel in to Central London. The role will fall Inside IR35.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead the programme to success with well planned and executed data activities for mock data cycles and cutover.
- Manage the data teams, optimising the team to perform.
- Manage dependencies on key stakeholders inside and outside the programme team.
- Articulate issues in a business context and be able to form realistic options for a senior finance audience.
- Clearly and accurately report progress, resolving issues where possible and escalating appropriately to the correct governance.
- Support business cutover discussions and help define the right approach for data freezes with business stakeholders and the programme team.
- Identify and support resolution of any skills gaps within the data teams.
- Extensive Finance data conversion experience (systems and process), Enterprise scale, SAP/HANA and ideally Oracle.
- Excellent communication skills, constructively engaging with team and business (written and verbal).
- Experience of leading and managing multidisciplinary teams under pressure.
- Able to work at pace, producing accurate quality deliverables on time.
- Work collaboratively with peers in the programme and senior stakeholders in the business to overcome issues.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA).
- Management of Microsoft Project plans, use of excel, production of PPT slide presentations, reports