Clarence George has paired with a growing SME insurer to find a bright Risk individual to join their Enterprise Risk Management and Strategy team. The firm offers great exposure to the wider business, senior management and a dynamic workplace.
- Working closely with the senior Risk team on ERM and risk strategy projects
- Other areas of focus include the ERM framework, risk appetite, stress and scenario testing and ORSA-based work
- Great visibility within a close-knit Risk function; the team encourages individuals to really own their own work and have their voice heard
- Strong academic background paired with a business-orientated, 360 degree mentality
- 2-5 years’ experience within a Risk role
- Open to a wide range of qualifications (CFA, FIA, ACA, CAIA etc.)
Please apply directly for further insight about this excellent opportunity. [CG/213]