pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find an Actuarial student who is interested in a career in model development.
Our client is a global consultancy that provides a range of platform and cloud-based Actuarial modelling systems. The requirement is to find an Actuarial student to work on a number of client specific tasks namely the development of actuarial models for cash-flow and reporting purposes.
More specifically your role will include:
* Part of a delivery team of 4
* Act as point of contact for a range of Life insurance clients
* Develop and maintain a range of Actuarial models
* Act as steward for model development best practice and modelling standards
* Provision of testing duties
* Identify and review model code issues and performance improvements.
The ideal candidate will be an Actuarial student with previous experience of modelling/model development within a mainstream Actuarial platform i.e. MoSes, Prophet, RAFM, MG Apha, Mo.net, Tyche. You will have programming skills and be keen to progress your career within Actuarial technology.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a member of the team will call you back. If you would like to understand this role further or to discuss other opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 691 or email@example.com