Fairbank Partners seek a qualified GI Actuary for a mixed role. Primarily Pricing with Reserving, Capital and Business Planning for a London Market Insurer.
This role sits within the team aligning to the Commercial Financial and Professional Lines Divisions. These business lines account for in excess of $700m of GWP in 2021. The role will provide support to the Senior Actuary across both of these business Divisions and each of these markets.
The key Responsibilities include:
- Individual account pricing, new business due diligence and performance monitoring.
- Development of underwriter rating tools and technical pricing analytics.
- Compliance and reporting against internal and Regulatory Best Practice pricing and underwriting risk management standards.
- Strategic portfolio profitability analysis “deep dives” to prospectively inform changing mix of business impact in Business Planning, renewal book remediation and new business growth strategies.
- Business Planning and Capital Management loss ratio parameterisation processes.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ashley Beatens at Fairbank Partners on 07834 551 325 Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.