A Dublin-based Insurer is looking for a qualified non-life actuary for a Pricing Manager role. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified actuary to move into a management position. This role comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a flexible working policy.
About the position
The pricing manager will play a key role on the street pricing team. The position will be centered around pricing sophistication and will involve ensuring that the organisation is using best practice pricing techniques.
Duties for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Technical pricing work including; pricing analyses, translating price changes into street pricing, and issuing recommendations.
- Reviewing pricing practices and issuing recommendations.
- Facilitate the development and delivery of pricing strategy and forecasting.
- To continue to develop and design pricing methodologies, tools, and assumptions.
- Mentor junior team members.
Actuarial skills required
This senior pricing manager position would suit a commercially orientated qualified actuary with general insurance pricing experience. Strong analytical, technical, and communication skills are essential for this position. Candidates should be commercially focused and ideally have experience in mentoring junior employees.